Questions about Tagtool-SE,-Player and online-session

hi hi hot-loved tagtool-team !,
i have some questions:

• is the “tagtool school edition” is only usable together with “apple school manager” ?
  • how many i-pads could join a session ?
  • the tagtool-player isn’t available anymore, will he come back ?
  • when (more or less) could it be possible to use the feature : “online session” ?
    greetings from sönke (i’m preparing a tagtool work-shop)

Hey,

Is the “tagtool school edition” is only usable together with “apple school manager” ?

The school version is technically the same as the AppStore version, but it does not have in-app purchases. Schools can use “Apple school manager” to download, install and manage the app. Both versions can work together.

how many i-pads could join a session ?

It depends on your iPad models and your network capability. With low-end devices i would recommend to keep the number low (3-5) - if you have better hardware you can try more ( 10 - 15). Smaller groups are usually easier to handle.

the tagtool-player isn’t available anymore, will he come back ?

We are working on the update - but we don´t have an official release date yet.

when (more or less) could it be possible to use the feature : “online session” ?

This feature is currently in open beta - so it´s getting ready soon. Can´t tell an exact date unfortunately.

thanks a lot for your answers - good luck with the development of new features.

Is it possible to get the open beta version of the online session tool? I would really love to try and use it …