Recording 4k possiblity?

Curious if the canvas format is in 4k quality, does the recording capture the same resolution?
I tested it out and seemed to be only at 1920x1080 still but wondering if it can capture the 3840x2160 format?

WIRELESSLY

Software like [Airserver] or [Reflector] offer ways to send the output of an iPad directly to your laptop. It´s a very good solution to capture up to 720p resolution videos if you use a 5 GHz network and have a rather new iPad model with Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n/ac). It also allows using the Tagtool video signals in most VJ software like [Modul8 ] or [Resolume ] via Syphon.

CAPTURE DEVICE

If you want high-resolution videos I would recommend using any capture device (e.g.: [Blackmagic ] or Vision Dimension) that is directly connected with your iPad. I have also captured mobile erp for one of my project. This allows recording of Tagtool multiplayer sessions because you are not using bandwidth for video streaming and you can capture the best quality you can get out of an iPad up to 1080p. Also, any VJ software will see the device as an input device with low latency for live visuals.

MP3 Toolkit

[MP3 Toolkit] is a suite of audio editing tools which allows users to perform many useful functions with audio files including converting audio files to be compatible with mobile devices, creating ringtones, fixing tag information, ripping Audio CDs, recording sound, merging audio clips, and much more. MP3 Toolkit is compatible with all of the most popular audio formats including WMA, WMV, MP4, WAV, OGG, FLV, MOV, M4P, M4A, FLAC and APE…
I hope you can easily use a 1920x1080pixels shooting camera to shoot 3840x2160 format.

3 Likes